Call Us 08 9374 0911

Get the Service You Deserve

Google Reviews:



We are authorised by the Department of Transport to carry out vehicle examinations on motorcycles and scooters only.


Your motorcycle may need an examination for any of the following reasons:


  • Your motorcycle or scooter currently has interstate plates, and you want to license it in Western Australia
  • The registration has expired and you need to re-license it
  • You have received a yellow sticker
  • You have made modifications to your motorcycle


If you need your motorcycle or scooter examined, please book a time before coming in. Use the form below, or phone to secure a time….we can usually fit you in within 24 hours.


If your bike needs to be licensed, this will require a trip to the Department of Transport after the examination. They will request proof of ownership before issuing new plates, so bring the old licence papers or the purchase documents with you.


You will need to pay the examination fee to us when you drop in with your bike.


Please allow an hour for the examination.


Please note, that if your vehicle is not licensed, you will need a Temporary Movement Permit. You can and purchase one online at


Steve completing an examination with Jayden


There is an initial-examination fee, and if your motorcycle needs further work before meeting the required criteria, then a second fee is payable for re-examination. If your bike is not licensed, then you will need to pay the fee for a Temporary Movement Permit.


These fees are set by the Department of Transport, and the current fees can be viewed on their website. The link is below


Complete details below & we will call you to arrange an appointment to have your bike inspected.





Phone Number:

Bike Make:

Bike Model: